- Home School Researcher (journal) Manuscript Submission Guidelines for Authors
- Home School Researcher Archives
- Home School Researcher Editorial Board
- Home School Researcher Journal
Volume 27, Issue 1
- A Brief Review of “Taking Children’s Interests Seriously” by Fineman
- Special Education Teachers’ Perceptions and Beliefs Regarding Homeschooling Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders
Volume 26, Issue 3
- A Brief Review of Homeschooled Students in College by Bolle-Brummond and Wessel
- Compliance in Homeschooled Children
Volume 26, Issue 2
- A Brief Review of The Impact of Schooling on Academic Achievement: Evidence from Homeschooled and Traditionally schooled students by Martin-Chang, Gould, and Meuse
- An Exploratory Study of U. S. Pre-Service Teachers’ Beliefs About Homeschooling Outcomes
Volume 26, Issue 1
Volume 25, Issue 4
- Common Features of Modern Mass Schooling, and Homeschooling
- Learning Style and Academic Achievement in Homeschooled Children
Volume 25, Issue 3
- The Harms of Homeschooling? Where Are the Premises?
- Transition from Home Education to Higher Education: Academic and Social Issues
Volume 25, Issue 2
- Perceived Effectiveness of Home Education Event Marketing Tools
- Who’s Afraid of “the Other”? How About Mixing It Up?
Volume 25, Issue 1
- Examination of Previously Homeschooled College Students with the Big Five Model of Personality
- Strengthening the Ties that Bind
Volume 17, Issue 4
Volume 17, Issue 3
- Chinese Graduate Students’ Perspectives on Home Schooling
- Social Skills and Satisfaction with Social Relationships
Volume 17, Issue 2
- An Analysis of Homeschooled and Non-Homeschooled Students’ Performance on an ACT Mathematics Test
- An Analysis of the Economic Impact of Home and Private Schooling in Nevada
Volume 17, Issue 1
- Homeschooled Children’s Social Skills
- Homeschooling as “Educational Neglect” or Neglected Research Standards?
Volume 16, Issue 4
Volume 16, Issue 3
Volume 16, Issue 2
- Home School Graduates and Their Mothers Talk About Literacy Instruction
- Religious Outcomes in Conventionally Schooled and Home Schooled Youth
Volume 16, Issue 1
Volume 15, Issue 4
- Social Development in Traditionally Schooled and Home Educated Children: A Case for Increased . . .
- Unexplored Territory: Writing Instruction in Pennsylvania Homeschool Settings, Grades 9-12, Part I
Volume 15, Issue 3
Volume 15, Issue 2
- Home Schooling as a Key Factor in a Political Election: A Case Study
- Home Schooling Children With Special Needs: A Descriptive Study
Volume 15, Issue 1
- Home-Schooled Students’ Perceptions of the Transition to Public School: Struggles, Adjustments, ...
- What Are British Home Educators Opting Out Of?
Volume 14, Issue 4
- Education, Engineering and Enlightenment; The Three E’s. State and Home Education Contrasted
- Factors That Influence Parents to Homeschool in Southern California
Volume 14, Issue 3
- Getting Inside Families: Exploring a Case Study Research Issue in Homeschooling
- Self-Esteem and Home Schooling Socialization Research: A Work in Progress
Volume 14, Issue 2
- Academic Intrinsic Motivation in Homeschooled Children
- Home Education, Information, and Communication Technology and the Search for a New Paradigm in Educa
- Socialization and Home Educated Children: An Exploratory Study
Volume 14, Issue 1
- Public, Private, and Home School Children’s Views of Forgiveness and Retribution in Cinderella
- The Perceived Impact of Home Schooling on the Family in General and the Mother-Teacher in Particular
Volume 13, Issue 4
- The Homeschool Movement in the Postmodern Age
- The Perceived Impact of Home Schooling on the Family in General and the Mother-Teacher in Particular
Volume 13, Issue 3
- A Radical Ideology for Home Education: The Journey of John Holt from School Critic to Home School...
- An An Analysis of Print Media Coverage of Homeschooling: 1985-1996
Volume 13, Issue 2
- A Descriptive Study and Needs Assessment of the Typical Washington Homeschool Family
- An Investigation of the Admission Standards of United States Colleges and Universities for Home...
Volume 13, Issue 1
Volume 12, Issue 3
Volume 12, Issue 2
- WILL THE SEPARATION OF SCHOOL AND STATE STRENGTHEN FAMILIES? : SOME EVIDENCE FROM FERTILITY PATTERNS
Volume 12, Issue 1
- CREATIVITY IN HOME SCHOOLED CHILDREN
- PHYSICAL FITNESS AND ACTIVITY CHARACTERISTICS OF HOME SCHOOLED CHILDREN
Volume 11, Issue 4
- HOME SCHOOLING: AN EFFECTIVE ENVIRONMENT FOR PROGRAMMED INSTRUCTION
- HOME SCHOOLING: WHAT'S HARD? WHAT HELPS?
Volume 11, Issue 3
Volume 11, Issue 2
- AN ANALYSIS OF HOME EDUCATION RESEARCH AND RESEARCHERS
- MUSIC IN HOME EDUCATION: A CREATIVE APPROACH TO UNDERSTANDING MUSIC
Volume 11, Issue 1
- HOME SCHOOLED AND CONVENTIONALLY SCHOOLED HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATES: A COMPARISON OF APTITUDE FOR AND...
Volume 10, Issue 4
- DIFFERENCES IN CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS AMONG STUDENTS EDUCATED IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS, CHRISTIAN SCHOOLS
- PARENT EDUCATION LEVELS AS THEY RELATE TO ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT AMONG HOME SCHOOLED CHILDREN
Volume 10, Issue 3
- HOMESCHOOLING: PRIVATE CHOICES AND PUBLIC OBLIGATIONS
- PREDICTORS OF ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT IN HOME EDUCATED CHILDREN: APTITUDE, SELF-CONCEPT, AND PEDAG...
Volume 10, Issue 2
- INDIVIDUALIZED ASSESSMENT OF HOME SCHOOLING EDUCATION
- LEGAL CHALLENGES TO HOME SCHOOLING AN UPDATE FOR 1992 TO 1993
Volume 10, Issue 1
- CROSS?VALIDATION OF A MULTIVARIATE PATH ANALYSIS OF PREDICTORS OF HOME SCHOOL STUDENT ACADEMIC...
- HOME VS. PUBLIC SCHOOLERS: DIFFERING SOCIAL OPPORTUNITIES
Volume 09, Issue 4
Volume 09, Issue 3
Volume 09, Issue 2
Volume 09, Issue 1
Volume 08, Issue 4
Volume 08, Issue 3
Volume 08, Issue 2
- A COMPARISON OF THE FUNDAMENTAL MOTOR SKILL ABILITIES OF HOME SCHOOL AND CONVENTIONAL SCHOOL...
- MATH: WHAT WORKS WELL AT HOME
Volume 08, Issue 1
- POLITICAL AND RELIGIOUS CHARACTERISTICS OF HOME SCHOOL PARENTS: RESULTS OF AN ONGOING STUDY IN...
- WHAT HOME EDUCATORS NEED, WANT, AND USE FROM VARIOUS INSTITUTIONS: RESULTS FROM AND ONGOING STUDY...
Volume 07, Issue 4
- ALTERNATIVE ASSESSMENTS: PROMISES AND PROBLEMS FOR HOME-BASED EDUCATION POLICY
- SOCIALIZATION OF HOME SCHOOLED CHILDREN: A SELF-CONCEPT STUDY
Volume 07, Issue 3
- HOME SCHOOLING MOVEMENT PARTICIPATION: A THEORETICAL FRAMEWORK
- SELF-CONCEPT OF BAPTIST CHILDREN IN THREE EDUCATIONAL SETTINGS
- SOCIALIZATION OF HOME SCHOOL CHILDREN VERSUS CONVENTIONAL SCHOOL CHILDREN
Volume 07, Issue 2
Volume 07, Issue 1
- CONTEMPORARY PHILOSOPHICAL INFLUENCES ON THE HOME SCHOOLING MOVEMENT*
- SOCIALIZATION PRACTICES OF CHRISTIAN HOME SCHOOL EDUCATORS IN THE STATE OF VIRGINIA
Volume 06, Issue 4
- ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT AND ITS RELATIONSHIP TO SELECTED VARIABLES...
- RECENT RESULTS FROM THE WASHINGTON HOMESCHOOL RESEARCH PROJECT
Volume 06, Issue 3
- STRUCTURE AND INTERACTION PATTERNS OF HOME SCHOOL FAMILIES
- THE RELATIONSHIP OF FAMILY CHARACTERISTICS AND INSTRUCTIONAL APPROACH TO CREATIVITY IN HOME...
Volume 06, Issue 2
- AN EXPLORATORY STUDY OF THE RATIONALES PARENTS HAVE FOR HOME SCHOOLING
- PARENTS TEACHING READING AND WRITING AT HOME: AN ETHNOGRAPHIC STUDY
Volume 06, Issue 1
- HOME INSTRUCTION: A NATIONAL STUDY OF STATE LAW
- MOTIVATION AND RESOURCE MOBILIZATION IN THE NEW CHRISTIAN RIGHT HOME SCHOOLING MOVEMENT
Volume 05, Issue 4
- HOME SCHOOL: FOR SOME AN OPTION, FOR OTHERS AN IMPERATIVE
- NORMS, STANDARDS, AND NONSENSE: TESTING POLICY GONE BAD
Volume 05, Issue 3
- TEACHING FOR THE NEW AGE: A STUDY OF NEW AGE FAMILIES WHO EDUCATE THEIR CHILDREN AT HOME
- UNDERSTANDING PUBLIC, PRIVATE, AND HOME SCHOOL STUDENTS' BELIEFS, ATTITUDES, AND INTENTIONS...
Volume 05, Issue 2
- REASONS FOR SELECTING HOME SCHOOLING IN THE CHATTANOOGA, TENNESSEE VICINITY
- SOUTH CAROLINA'S EDUCATION ENTRANCE EXAMINATION: A STUDY OF ITS SUITABILITY FOR USE WITH HOME...
Volume 05, Issue 1
- A STUDY OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF HOME SCHOOLS AS AN ALTERNATIVE TO PUBLIC SCHOOL EDUCATION
- THE EFFECT OF HOME SCHOOLING ON THE LEADERSHIP SKILLS OF HOME SCHOOLED STUDENTS
Volume 04, Issue 4
Volume 04, Issue 3
- REASONING ABILITIES OF HOME-EDUCATED CHILDREN
- WHY HOME SCHOOLING? A PROFILE OF FOUR CATEGORIES OF HOME SCHOOLERS
Volume 04, Issue 2
- A STUDY OF HOME SCHOOLING: PARENTAL MOTIVATION AND GOALS
- SUMMARY OF TWO REPORTS FROM THE WASHINGTON HOMESCHOOL RESEARCH PROJECT, 1987
Volume 04, Issue 1
- THE 1987-88 OREGON HOME SCHOOL SURVEY: AN OVERVIEW OF THE...
- UNDERSTANDING PARENTS WHO TEACH CHILDREN AT HOME: THE VALUE OF A LIFE HISTORY APPROACH
Volume 03, Issue 4
- BARNEBEY'S STUDY OF UNIVERSITY ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR HOME SCHOOLED APPLICANTS, AND A FOLLOW-UP
- Review of HOME SCHOOLING: A REVIEW OF THE LITERATURE BY MARY ANNE PITMAN
- THE HOME SCHOOLING MOVEMENT IN CENTRAL KENTUCKY
Volume 03, Issue 3
- HOME EDUCATION: A CRITICAL REVIEW OF THE STATUTES AND CASE LAW
- PRESENTING: RUSSELL DOLL
- REVIEW OF "HOME EDUCATED CHILDREN'S SOCIAL/EMOTIONAL ADJUSTMENT AND ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT: A ...
Volume 03, Issue 2
- PRESENTING: MARALEE MAYBERRY
- REVIEW OF "AN OVERVIEW OF HOME INSTRUCTION BY PATRICIA M. LINES
- REVIEW OF "SCHOOLING IN PRIVATE: A STUDY OF HOME EDUCATION" BY JANE VAN GALEN
- THE FRONTIER OF EDUCATIONAL FREEDOM: HOME SCHOOLING
Volume 03, Issue 1
- COMMENTS ON 1986 REPORT FROM WASHINGTON HOMESCHOOL TESTING AND DESCRIPTIVE INFORMATION BY JON WARTES
- ON CASE STUDIES OF FOUR FAMILIES ENGAGED IN HOME EDUCATION
- PRESENTING: BEVERLY SCHEMMER
- REPORT FROM THE 1986 HOMESCHOOL TESTING AND OTHER DESCRIPTIVE INFORMATION ABOUT WASHINGTON’S...
Volume 02, Issue 4
- PRESENTING: ALAN B. ROSE
- PRESENTING: JAYN ALLIE-CARSON
- [A review/summary of] "A QUALITATIVE STUDY OF THE CHARACTERISTICS OF HOME SCHOOLING FAMILIES IN...
Volume 02, Issue 3
- COMMENTS ON SHEPHERD’S HOME SCHOOLING MOVEMENT STUDY
- On “Adults’ cognitive demands at home and at nursery school”...
- THE HOME SCHOOLING MOVEMENT: AN EMERGING CONFLICT IN AMERICAN EDUCATION
Volume 02, Issue 2
- ALASKA’ S CENTRALIZED CORRESPONDENCE STUDY PROGRAM
- COMMENTS ON THE SELF-CONCEPT STUDY BY JOHN WESLEY TAYLOR V
- PRESENTING: JON WARTES
- SELF-CONCEPT IN HOME-SCHOOLING CHILDREN
Volume 02, Issue 1
- HOME BASED LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE
- PRESENTING: JOHN WESLEY TAYLOR V
- REVIEW OF “HOMES AS SCHOOLS” BY JACK McCURDY
Volume 01, Issue 4
- PRESENTING: SUE GREENE
- REVIEW OF “IT DEPENDS ON YOUR AIM” BY RAYMOND MOORE
- Summary of HOME STUDY IN ALASKA: A PROFILE OF K-12 STUDENTS ENROLLED IN ALASKA CENTRALIZED...
Volume 01, Issue 3
- ON COMPELLING BELIEF: THE CULTURE OF AMERICAN SCHOOLING by STEPHEN ARONS
- PRESENTING: MIKE SHEPHERD
- PRESENTING: TOM TEHAN
Volume 01, Issue 2
- PRESENTING: ELLEN MOELLER
- PRESENTING: JANE VAN GALEN
- REVIEW OF “WHY TEACHERS FAIL” BY JOHN HOLT
- SCHOOLS AS A CAUSE OF BEHAVIOR DISORDERS